We enjoy creating wood watch and other wood accessories for our customers since 2004. Our Bewell brand is the most recognizable brand in the wood watch category. Actually, we are the pioneer of creating the wood watch. Our wood watches and wooden sunglasses have been chosen to be one of the top 25 most trending products to sell online in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
At Bewell, we enjoy giving the gift of a great time by delivering our premium handcrafted wood watch, wooden sunglasses, wooden belts to our customers. All of our wooden watches are originally designed and handcrafted to its perfection with our dedicated and passionate craftsmanship.
The Bewell watches brand is probably the most well-known of the wooden watch manufacturers. We have an extensive selection of wood watches in different styles for men and women and are finished in different woods including bamboo wood, maple, ebony, zebrawood and sandalwood. Our wooden watch prices are also very affordable across the spectrum of price ranges, but don't expect any drop-in quality no matter which you choose.
Why shop with us?
Social Responsibilities: We have proudly partnered with Toys 4 tots to be one of their national sponsors. Part of our customers purchase of our wood watch, wooden sunglasses, wooden belt from our web site will be donated to help Children in need. Your help and kindness really mean a lot to us and those Children in need. Thank you!
- FREE Shipping on all products – We offer Free shipping for all products value above $30.
- Discounted prices– We cut out all the middle men and get the lowest prices from the artisans themselves. This allows us to offer the watches to our customers at lower prices than other retail stores, and sometimes the manufacturers websites themselves!
- Our Warranty – We offer a no questions asked lifetime money back guarantee on all of our products.
- Shop a wide range of quality and price – Whether you’re shopping on a budget or shopping like a baller there’s a watch for you in our store. With watches ranging from $29 all the way to $150, you’ll be sure to find what fits you and your budget best.
Types of wood we currently offer
You can make a watch out of most types of wood, but there are a few that stand out in the watch making world. Although we look forward to adding more woods each and every month, below is a list of the types of wood that are currently offered throughout our store right now.
- Bamboo (Although actually a type of grass, most people consider and look at bamboo to be wood).
- Sandalwood (Although the reddish brown is the most sought-after color for sandalwood & sandalwood watches, it can also be found in black, brown, green, and yellowish colors).
- Ebony (Ebony is a finely-textured wood, and has a very smooth finish when polished, making it valuable as an ornamental wood for ebony wood watches).
- Zebrawood (Zebrawood is pretty much solely found in Africa. Like the name implies, zebrawood has a nice rich grain that is stripe like).
- Maple (The Maple that most people are used to seeing is a lighter whitish brown. There’s also the red maple, which can have the darker reddish brown that can be extremely desirable. The grain is normally straight, but some species will have wavy grain).
- Walnut (Walnut can range from a lighter pale brown to a dark chocolate brown with darker brown streaks. Grain is usually straight, but can be irregular, and has a medium texture and moderate natural luster).